Reports and Publications
- survey of user requirements from related VRE projects at Oxford.
- a distillation of some requirements for search over bioinformatic
reseources arising from genomic research into gene expression in
notes about installing and testing Pluto portlet container software.
a list of potential tools or improvements / upgrades / tweaks to
Sakai architecture, features and installation.
- Notes about Shibboleth, and setting up a minimal
test/development/demonstration Shibboleth environment.
- Installaing WSP4J on Tomcat.
- Inter-portlet communication use cases.
AJAX - Ajax
- Software testing resources.
- Notes about portal search requirements (cf. SakaiVre/OriginalProjectPlan#2a3).
- presentation about unit testing framework (and limitations) for
portlets given at the Portsmouth Sakai VRE workshop, January 2006.
One of the conclusions mentioned is the difficulty of following agile
development practices when working with the complex, interdependent
frameworks that seem to characterize portal software environments.
- a personal view of the mismatch between portal environments and
research requirements (derived from a perspective of working with life